Thank you for choosing Allergy Experts for your family’s allergy care needs. To assist us with your care, listed below are a few items to be aware of before your first visit.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete registration forms, or you may download them and bring them filled out with you to your appointment.
- Please bring your insurance card and a photo ID.
- If you are bringing your child, please bring his/her immunization records as well.
- It may also be helpful to bring a list of any medications, vitamins or supplements including the dosing information.
- In preparation for allergy testing patients are advised, where possible, to avoid all antihistamines for 3-5 days prior to the appointment.
- Testing can be done on both arms or on the back, consider this when dressing for the appointment.
Making you feel at ease while you are in our care is one of our top priorities. We have created a comfortable environment for you and our friendly, professional staff is always available to assist you with any questions/concerns you may have.
Our physicians and staff are experienced in the latest advancements in allergy care. We believe that good medical care begins with open communication. We promise to speak candidly with you about any symptoms, our diagnosis, alternative treatments that may exist, and our recommendations. In return, we encourage you to ask any questions you may have before, during and after your treatment with us.
We look forward to meeting you and providing the quality, comprehensive medical care you expect and deserve.
Reviews From First Time Patients
“My first visit was a wonderful experience! I am confident that I am in good hands and that taking care of my health with the help of a doctor that knows and cares will give me a new lease on life.” – Doina S.